This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.bsolis.com , including any information that you can provide us through the site when you provide us with your contact information through the enabled form for that purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people that the regulations prevent them from giving consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL
1. Responsible for the data processing.
Contact details of the person in charge:
Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL domiciled at: Plaza Doña Elvira, Local 2, Urb. Aloha Pueblo 29660 Marbella Málaga and telephone: 952815080.
We have a Data Protection Officer , with who you can contact through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL is Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga, Volume 1742, Book 655, Folio 133, Section 8, Sheet MA 6948, I / A 28
Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL, is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter us or ours).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
The personal data that could be collected directly from the interested party, will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activities, owned by Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL .
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name and surname.
- Contact details: email and phone
In the event that you are asked to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of the contract between us and you refuse to provide them to us, we may not be able to perform that contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or postal mail, when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Request quotes
- Through technology or automated interactions: On our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. These data are collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want further information, you can consult our cookies policy here (link)
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
– For the formalization of a contract between Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL and you.
– When you consent to the processing of your data.
– When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
– When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by consulting the exercise of rights section below.
Below we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we are going to use your personal data and the legitimacy for their use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we are going to process. We can process some personal data for any additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for their treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||– Name |
|Consent of the interested party|
Purpose : we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect them, unless we reasonably consider that we must use them for another reason, previously notifying you so that you are informed of the legal reason for their processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
5. How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the necessary time to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply, as applicable to this data processing.
Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL does not authorize minors under the age of 14 to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (filling in the web forms to request services, contact or by sending emails electronic). Therefore, the people who provide personal data using these means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age, leaving Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL exempt from any responsibility for breach of this requirement. If your child under the established age limit has provided personal information to Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL, please contact us to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases, in which the services offered by Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL are intended for children under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor
7. Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL or email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
– Access to your personal data: you can ask Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL if it is using your personal data.
– To request their rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
– To request the limitation of the data processing, in this case, they will only be kept by Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL for the exercise or defense of claims
– To oppose their processing: Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL will allow the data to be processed in the way you indicate, except that for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be processed.
– To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL , will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL is processing your data, you may previously direct your claim to our Data Protection Officer, who will mediate the dispute or direct your claims directly to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent for it: Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We will ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data are not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive them.
We will resolve all the requests within the indicated legal period of one month. However, it can take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Data communication: provision of services.
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
– Service suppliers that provide systems administration and information technology services.
– Professional advisers including lawyers, auditors, and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance, and accounting consulting services
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will process them in accordance with the RGPD.
We only allow such managers to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can ask us, in compliance with transparency, for a list of who these companies are that provide us with services, you can do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9 . Data Security.
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34.