Information & forms in the exercise of Data Protection Rights
The data protection regulations include a series of rights that everyone can avail themselves of. Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, S.L, to facilitate their exercise, informs you of the different rights, their content, procedures, deadlines and provides you with the models that you can use in their exercise.
It is common to all rights:
- Their exercise is free, except if the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- The requests must be answered within one month, although, if the complexity and number of requests are taken into account, the period can be extended for another two months.
- In all our clauses and Activities Records we collect the means to exercise the rights.
- You can exercise the rights directly or through your legal representative or voluntarily (voluntary representation mode).
- It is possible that the person in charge will be the one who attends your request on behalf of the responsible person, if both have established it in the contract or legal act that binds them.
- The age as a general rule, for the exercise of the rights is fourteen years, although in matters such as health will be sixteen years.
- Regarding deceased people, those linked to the deceased person for family or common law partnership reasons, as well as their heirs may exercise their rights of access, rectification and deletion, unless the deceased person had expressly prohibited it or established by law.
How do I exercise my data protection rights?
- Written request to the person responsible for the processing, Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, S.L (you will find the forms below) by any of the means admitted by law.
- Identification (photocopy of ID or Passport or another valid document to identify the person).
- If acting represented, copy of the representation and identification of the representative (photocopy of ID or passport or another valid document to identify the person).
- Right that you exercise, and as far as possible precision in your request.
- Address for the purposes of notices, date, and signature.
- Documents (if necessary) that justify the exercise of rights.
Right of Access
It supposes that any person has the right to contact Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, S.L, to know firstly whether or not we are processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain the following information:
- A copy of their personal data that we are processing.
- The purposes for which we are processing their data.
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data were or will be disclosed, in particular, recipients in third countries or international organizations.
- The expected period for conservation of personal data or, if it is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
- The existence of the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data, the limitation of the processing of your personal data or to oppose such processing.
- The right to file a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or before the Andalusian Council for Transparency and Data Protection (if the activity is subject to administrative law).
- When they were not obtained directly from the interested party, to identify the origin.
- If there are automated decisions, including profiling, information on the logic applied, the importance and consequences of that processing.
- When data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you will be informed of the appropriate guarantees in which the transfers are made.
The right of access includes providing a copy of the personal data that is the object of the processing, however, if more than one copy is requested, a reasonable fee may be required based on administrative costs. This right to obtain a copy cannot adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.Right of Access Form
Right of Rectification
It supposes that any person for whom Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, S.L performs data processing, can obtain the rectification of their data. In the request that he/she makes, must be indicated the data that he/she wants to be rectified, and the documentation that justifies their inaccuracy or incompleteness must be attached when necessary. The rectification must be carried out without delay and within a maximum period of one month.Right of Rectification Form
Right of Deletion (right to be forgotten)
Any person for whom Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, S.L performs data proccesing, can exercise this right provided that the following circumstances occur:
- If the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or they are processed in a different way.
- If the processing of personal data has been based on consent, and it is withdrawn, there being no other legal basis that legitimizes it.
- If the right of opposition has been exercised and this was based on the refusal to process the data for direct marketing, or was based on the legal basis of legitimate interest or fulfilment of a mission of public interest.
- If the processing of personal data was illegal.
- If the personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation established in the Law of the Union or of the Member States.
- If the data were obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society, collected in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Like all rights, it is not unlimited, in such a way that this right finds its following limits: with the exercise of freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for the fulfilment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the responsible person, for reasons of public interest, in the field of public health, for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.Right of Deletion Form (right to be forgotten)
Right of Opposition
It supposes that those persons of whom Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, S.L processes personal data, can oppose that processing, in two cases:
- When they are subject to processing based on a mission of public interest or legitimate interest, including profiling. This right will be upheld unless compelling reasons are proven that prevail over the interests, rights, and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise, or defence of claims.
- When the processing is for direct marketing purposes, including profiling. Esteemed this right, personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose.
Right to Limitation of Processing
It can be exercised by those people for whom Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, S.L performs processing, with two modalities:
- Request the suspension of your data processing:
- When the accuracy of the data has been contested, during the period in which they are verified.
- When the right of opposition has been exercised based on legitimate interest or mission of public interest, while verifying whether it proceeds or not.
- Request the conservation of your data:
- When the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of the data, requesting the limitation.
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose of the processing, but the interested party needs it for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
The fact that the processing of personal data is limited must be clearly stated in the information systems of Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, S.L.Right to Limitation of Processing Form
Right to Portability
Whenever technically possible, any person whose data are processed by Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, SL, based on consent or within the framework of the execution of a contract, may request, provided that the processing is carried out by automated means, that the data be sent to him/her or to the new responsible person of them, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format. This right does not apply when the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a mission of public interest or in the exercise of public powers.Right to Portability Form
Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions
Any person whose data are processed by Construcciones Bonifacio Solís, S.L, has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on him or her significantly, unless it is collected in the regulations that will establish counterbalance measures for this obligation. He/She may also give his/her consent for it, or that is necessary for the preparation of a contract, but in these two cases, he/she may request human intervention, he/she may express his/her point of view and may challenge the decision.Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions Form